It’s finally time to release the second half of my Spring Target try-on!!! Hopefully y’all love this store as much as I do. I do these try-ons to hopefully give you guys some outfit inspiration and to take the hard part out of shopping! Like always, I will link each item below the picture along with sizing info to help make your life easier. Let’s get started!
1) I had to start off with this leopard tank! I swooned when I saw it in store. Here, I paired it with a pair of white denim, a blush pink cardigan, some white statement earrings, and the cutest white slides. It would also be cute paired with a denim jacket and even alone with shorts and skirts when its warmer!
2) I love a good denim jacket, you can never have enough. I really like the distressing on this one, its not over the top and add just enough of a statement. This ruffle sleeve white tee is the same as the grey one from my last blog post. Its just the perfect basic and you NEED one in every color. (It also comes in black/white stripes!!!). The black denim has distressing around the knees and a raw hem. They are perfect for the upcoming spring and summer months. I also found these black sandals (dupes for a more expensive brand) and I can tell they will definitely become a staple in my closet.
2) Animal prints are definitely in this Spring! This leopard top is actually more versatile than you would think! It can be edgy paired with a leather jacket, dressed up with a black skirt and heels, and would also look super cute tucked into jeans or black denim with a skinny black belt!
3) Recognize these white jeans? I still can’t get enough of them! Also, this top combines three of my favorite things: blue, white, and stripes. Its lightweight and slightly cropped making it the perfect top for this upcoming season. It would look super cute with a front tuck or even tied in a knot at the waist!
4) This knot-front long sleeve reminds me of the thermals from Urban Outfitters, but 1/2 the price! Its so soft/stretchy and the buttons are also functional, making it nursing friendly! It can be styled up with cute wedges and statement earrings or dressed down with leggings and some cute sneakers! They also brought back my most worn sandal from last year! I wore these more times than I can remember and they still look brand new.
5) This last outfit is the ultimate comfy, cozy look. The lightweight cardigan makes for the perfect transitional piece as we move into Spring. This basic green tee is only $8 and comes in a TON of different colors. Last, but not least, are my tried and true maternity leggings!
That’s it for pt. 2 of my Spring Target try-on! I hope it has been helpful and that you found something you liked. I’m sure there will be more to come in the future as well. Leave me a comment if you have any stores you’d like me to do next!!