Needing some last minute Fourth of July outfit inspo? Hopefully this will help! I tried to steer away from the typical “USA” type graphic tees and went with things you could easily wear year round.
1) I love this look! You definitely need to belt this dress because otherwise it is not flattering at all, but I love it paired with this brown belt. I added a straw bag and brown sandals to complete the look! The dress runs big, I am wearing a small.
2) This is definitely one of my favorites. The top has buttons down the front and ties at the bottom. It is super cute with shorts, but here I untied the bottom and tucked it into this white skirt. Each piece can be worn for many different outfits, so you get a lot of bang for your buck. Shirt runs big, I’m wearing a small. Skirt is true to size, I’m wearing a medium.
3) Here, I took a simple white cami and paired it with a denim skirt (could easily be substituted with shorts). Then, I tied a red plaid shirt around my waist to give it that fourth of July flair. Cami runs big, wearing a small. Skirt is true to size, I’m wearing an 8. The plaid shirt is a small.
Plaid shirt- https://rstyle.me/n/dn3ewqcnbyf
4) Nothing is easier than throwing on a tshirt dress and calling it a day and this one is blue and white stripes, which is perfect for the holiday. I added a belt to give it more shape, but it would also be cute with a denim jacket tied around your waist. This dress also comes in Plus sizes! Dress runs true to size, wearing a medium.
Plus size- https://rstyle.me/n/dn3e2ecnbyf
5) This last outfit is another cute option using the same white skirt. Here, it is paired with a blue and white stripe ruffle tank. I would size down in the tank, it runs big. Skirt runs true to size. Wearing a small tank and medium skirt.
Ruffle cami- https://rstyle.me/n/dn3e74cnbyf