What better for a Monday pick me up than a good old fashioned Target try-on?! I absolutely love going and finding the latest styles for y’all, so i hope you enjoy!
1) This would be so cute for the Fourth of July! Most places will be blazing by then, and this lightweight t-shirt dress is perfect for the hot weather. It’s cute by itself, but here I tied a white denim jacket around the waist to cinch it in. If it’s chilly where you are, you can also actually wear the jacket with it.
Dress- True to size, wearing medium (If you’re short, you can size down one if you don’t need the extra length).
Jacket- True to size, wearing medium.
2) I am living for this look! I love pairing a graphic tee with a printed skirt. This Rolling Stones tee stole my heart when I saw it. It is SO versatile. From leggings, to skirts, to jeans, there are endless possibilities with it. This skirt can also be dressed up for special events with a black lacy tank or blouse tucked in with some black heels.
Tee- I sized up to a Large in the tee to be able to tie it.
Skirt- I am wearing a size 6 in the skirt.
3) This is the same leopard print as the skirt above except in a dress version! I love the movement this dress has with the ruffles at the bottom and on the sleeves. I would probably size down in the dress.
Dress- I am wearing a medium here, but think the small would be more flattering.
4) The perfect casual summer look! I’ve raved about these shorts already. I think they are the perfect length and I love the distressing. This tank is the perfect basic with a button down front and a tie at the waist. It comes in a few different colors.
Tank- Runs big, wearing a small.
Shorts- Run small, size up one if your blessed in the behind.
5) This is the perfect off-white eyelet lace dress. It’s hard to describe, but it has a pretty texturing all over and a cute tie sleeve. It can be dressed down with a jean jacket and brown sandals or dressed up with heeled sandals/wedges and some cute jewelry.
Dress- True to size, wearing medium.
6) You absolutely cannot beat a good, basic, white button down. Of course it can be worn to the office, but I much prefer it this way tied up with some jeans. Pair it with some statement earrings and a cute straw bag and your good to go for summer! *Jeans are not Target, but I’ll link similar below.
Shirt- True to size, wearing small, but could’ve used medium (they didn’t have one at my store).
Jeans- True to size!
7) I would’ve never grabbed this off the rack just by looking at it, but I saw it on a fellow blogger and have to give it a go. Let me just say I was NOT disappointed. It is the most comfortable thing you will ever wear. It can be worn by itself, or with a jean jacket either worn or tied around the waist. Add a good pair of sandals and you have the world’s perfect travel outfit.
Jumpsuit- Runs LARGE! Wearing small.