It’s that time again for a new Target Try-on Haul! I’m always amazed at the affordable clothing I can find at Target. Its definitely become one of my go to stores to find new pieces for my wardrobe. I found so many things that I am excited to share with you, I have everything linked below to make it easy to shop the outfits. I’m also going to touch on sizing info to help make shopping online a little easier!
Also, I’m linking up my try-on accessories that I had on that are not from Target. You can click on the pictures below to shop them!
Now on to the try-on!
1) I’m loving this look for Spring! This cardigan is super lightweight and perfect for breezy days. You can’t ever have too many basic white tees and this one is only $8! It comes in SO many different colors and there is usually a deal if you buy more than one. This look would also be super cute with some denim cutoff shorts and the cardigan can easily be thrown over a summer dress! They are both super versatile pieces. Size down in the cardigan, I’m wearing a small. I’d size down in the tshirt as well if you want it a little more fitted. I’m wearing a medium so i have room to knot it in the front if I want.
2) This is the same tshirt as the white one above, except in camo! There are endless possibilites with this. You could completely dress it down with leggings and sneakers or dress it up with jeans and nude heels! Below, I show it alone and also paired with an off white cardigan (same as the pink cardigan above).
3) I was so excited to find this shirt! The colors are perfectly muted and everyone knows I love stripes. It looks and feels way more expensive than it is. I would suggest sizing down, I am wearing a small here.
4) In my book, you can never have too much camo! I absolutely love this casual dress. It’s surprisingly a great length and will be perfect for the upcoming hot weather! Here, I have it styled with a jean jacket tied around my waist. The dress is pretty true to size. It’s definitely flowy, so if you don’t need the extra length like me, you could probably size down one! I’m wearing a medium here. The jacket is also true to size.
5) Speaking of stripes, I just had to try on this dress when I saw it. It would be so cute for memorial day coming up! It is white with blue stripes. I would recommend pairing it with a belt like I did here for a more figure flattering fit, otherwise it's pretty big in the waist. I sized down to a small which was perfect, but slightly tight in the bust area.
6) I see a theme going here…stripes, stripes, stripes! This top would be absolutely perfect with a pair of white jeans. It is lightweight and perfect for summer. You will need to wear neutral undergarments or a cami underneath as it is slightly sheer. I would say it is true to size. My store only had an XL (pictured) and it was very loose, so I’d probably stick with my usual medium!
7) Knox Rose at Target always has some of the cutest dresses! I love the boho details this one has. It would be perfect for church, brunch, or any summery outing! I am wearing a small, but would need a medium as the bust area runs small.
I’d love to hear which outfit was your favorite! Have any suggestions on what other stores you’d like to see in the future? Leave me a comment below!